- June 14, 2016, University of Maine, Orono, Maine, USA: Workshop on the Role of
Cities in Promoting Sustainable Consumption [in collaboration the Urban
Sustainability Directors Network (USDN)].
- August 29, 2016, Budapest, Hungary: Workshop on Sustainable Consumption and
Social Justice in a Constrained World (contributing partner with SCORAI-Europe).
- October 26, 2016, Virtual International Workshop on Sustainable Lifestyles:
Initiatives, Campaigns, and Messaging (in collaboration with the United Nations
Environment Program and One Earth).
Mini-Colloquium Series on Post-work and Post-consumerist Futures
- April 20, 2016: Joseph Blasi, J. Robert Beyster Distinguished Professor, School of
Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers University
- May 25, 2016: Jonathan Rosenthal, Executive Director, New Economy Coalition